Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A note on Technorati Pinging Problems

I noticed that technorati suddenly stopped updating my post and tags. On a look on their pages I could find nothing concerned with this specific problem. However, on a google search I found this to be a very widespread problem. It seems many people have and are experiencing problems with technorati's ping and bots. I am sure the audience is much wider but most people dont really check to see if their tags are listed or if technorati is actually reporting the progress of the pings.


I have written Technorati support, and we will see just how quickly they answer and how to resolve the problem. I will keep all informed.


Tags: , , , , , , , , ,
Categories: technology, internet, Basics of Blogging Series
A note on Technorati Pinging Problems


Powered by Qumana
Edited With Qumana


No comments: