Saturday, November 25, 2006

Oh! Lookit! Lookit! Lookit! Yay! A New Blog!

When I started blogging seriously at Cobwebs Of The Mind, I was intent on just combining some posts on technology and writing. Technology because I served as Chief Technological Officer (CTO) for many years in some very successful companies. Writing because that is what I live, eat and breathe.

However, Cobwebs Of The Mind became much more popular in the writing arena than I had dreamed, and posts that I wanted to make in the technology arena were being constantly put on the "back burner". As Cobwebs Of The Mind began to become ever more popular, I also began two other blogs not connected directly with it.

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen began on a blog because of a WIP of mine that became sort of a lost orphan. It is all about single parenting and learning how to cook. Readers are encouraged and welcome to submit recipes and humorous stories about their adventures in the kitchen. If you are interested is that sort of Blog, and I promise you it is funny and serious at the same time, take a look at Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. If you want to submit your material there gravitate over to this post: Want To Submit a Humorous Story or Recipe?

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen is slowly becoming fairly popular but still not to the extent of Cobwebs Of The Mind or the next blog I started, The View From Jerusalem.

Okay. Two blogs for one normal, sane individual ought to be enough, right? Well fortunately or unfortunately I am not what one call "normative" or "sane" (yes, I full admit it!) I guess one could say that The View From Jerusalem began because I truly felt their was a need for it. It is impossible at times to combat the utter junk and idiocy that makes its way out on to the Internet about Israel, and as many others out there, I too, had something to say about the Middle East and all that is going on here. I truly never expected especially in the case of the The View From Jerusalem that it would pick up in popularity as swiftly as it has done. If you are interested in a different perspective and not only about politics on Israel and world Jewry, then come visit The View From Jerusalem.

Ahh...but in all this the technology got left behind. I was spending time answering emails from friends who needed a favor or some information on how to do this and that. These are my "Technologically Challenged" friends and even some of the most elementary aspects of Blogging are way beyond them.

And so T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips has been born. Technology For The Technologically Challenged" is what the essence of the blog is. It will hopefully answer questions and facts about elementary and not so elementary questions in terms of blogging, tools, web design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and various and sundry subjects.

Blogging has gone from a pastime to serious business. Hopefully T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips will show you how to, if you wish to, to keep your Blog as well, in the limelight among those who wish to read it. There are no magic answers here by the way. Some work, most of it just clicking away, and you will need a modicum of intelligence! But I will always attempt to simplify in the best way possible.

So if you are interested, mosey over to T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips and enjoy it. It is truly going to be a place in which Technology For The Technologically Challenged will be spread out as easily as possible for you.






Posted On: Cobwebs Of The Mind




Don't Be Cheap! Leave A Comment Below. I Promise Not To Bite!


No comments: